eLearning - Online Self-Paced Course
The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to confirm that the practitioner is equipped, within the context of uncertainty in a programme, to successfully deliver the organisational strategy through a programme of transformational change using the flexible approach of the MSP guidance.
The Practitioner is expected to be able to demonstrate the application of the MSP guidance to a given scenario. They should be able to use the guidance appropriately to negotiate the many dynamic and contradictory drivers for change (such as innovations in technology, increased demands from customers and regulation) and the management of the flexible boundaries in a transformational programme.
Note: The Practitioner Course would also be valuable for the Senior Responsible Owner but a shorter Executive level briefing can be prepared instead for their needs.
A pass at the MSP Foundation qualification is required, which assumes Foundation level knowledge.
Note: To take the MSP Practitioner examination, you must provide us with proof of holding a current MSP Foundation certificate.
To enable participants to demonstrate their ability to adapt and apply the MSP guidance to a given set of circumstances described in a scenario.
The Practitioner course will cover the material outlined for the Foundation course but in more depth in order to satisfy the achievement of application and analysis which apply to the Practitioner level.
For example, practitioners would be expected to be able to
- define a Programme sufficiently to arrive at a robust Programme business case within a context of uncertainty and complexity,
- deliver step changes in capability aligned to the strategic direction of the organization and enable the release of benefits,
- manage the programme in relation to the dynamic and contradictory business drivers through the use of intermediate blueprints.
The course is delivered face-to-face over 2 days with the Practitioner Examination being held on the second day.
The Practitioner Level Qualification involves a 2 hr and 30 minute, open book, objective test examination.
The course fee includes the course delivered by PeopleCert accredited trainers, an MSP manual, comprehensive course notes, group exercises, practice Foundation and Practitioner examination papers(as appropriate), examination fees and full catering. There is nothing further to pay.
Who should attend?
- Programme managers tasked with the management and delivery of a transformational change programme
- Business change managers, Aspiring programme managers.
MSP® Practitioner$1049excluding GST
- Official MSP manual - Hardcopy (including postage) $130 (ex-GST)
- Official MSP manual - PDF version $110 (ex-GST)
- Take2 MSP Practitioner exam re-sit $90 (Ex-GST)
- 1 Hour one on one virtual MSP review consultation with Codarra accredited trainer. $195 (ex-GST)
- 30 Minute group virtual MSP study session led by Codarra accredited trainer. $45 (ex-GST)